Graduating High School & Community College Scholarship Program
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021
The CAASC is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the well being of Chinese Americans and the betterment of the community. The CAASC participates in community events and sponsors cultural and educational programs throughout the year.
The CAASC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national and ethnic origin, or disability. All applicants meeting the eligibility requirements or criteria are welcome to apply. However, an incomplete application will not be considered. Scholarship awardees will be recognized at the 26th Annual Scholarship Fundraiser and Virtual Chinese New Year Celebration held online on Saturday, February 12, 2022 from 2 PM – 3:30 PM.
Open to all full-time students meeting the requirements below. Must be a high school senior or community college student in Solano County or a resident of Solano County attending a community college.
1) Applicant must possess a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 weighed.
2) Three letters of recommendation must accompany the application from separate
individuals, none of whom are related to the applicant.
3) Past recipients of the CAASC scholarship are not eligible.
Basis of Award:
Academic performance, scholastic aptitude, community service, CAASC involvement community involvement.
1) Completion of entire CAASC Scholarship Packet
2) Completed applications must be received at the CAASC office located at 185 Butcher Road Vacaville, CA 95687 by 5 p.m. on December 10, 2021. Postmarked applications not received by the deadline are not accepted.
Point of Contact:
Caroline Villarreal CAASC President
Phone: (707) 451-0130 Email: email@example.com