Graduating High School & Community College Scholarship Program
Application Deadline: December 1, 2018
The CAASC is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the well being of Chinese Americans and the betterment of the community. The CAASC participates in community events and sponsors cultural and educational programs throughout the year.
The CAASC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national and ethnic origin, or disability. All applicants meeting the eligibility requirements or criteria are welcome to apply. However, an incomplete application will not be considered.
Open to all full-time students meeting the requirements below. Must be a high school senior or community college student in Solano County or a resident of Solano County attending a community college.
1) Applicant must possess a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 weighed.
2) Three letters of recommendation must accompany the application from separate
individuals, none of whom are related to the applicant.
3) Past recipients of the CAASC scholarship are not eligible.
Basis of Award:
Academic performance, scholastic aptitude, community service, CAASC involvement community involvement.
Point of Contact: Audrey Calder, Chairperson – Youth and Scholarship Committee Phone: (707)696-4644 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Completion of entire CAASC Scholarship Packet
2) Applications will not be accepted after 5PM on December 1, 2018