Applications for our graduating high school & community college scholarship program are now available!
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 6, 2019
The CAASC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
national and ethnic origin, or disability. All applicants meeting the eligibility requirements or
criteria are welcome to apply. However, an incomplete application will not be considered.
Open to all full-time students meeting the requirements below. Must be a high school senior or
community college student in Solano County or a resident of Solano County attending a
1) Applicant must possess a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 weighed.
2) Three letters of recommendation must accompany the application from separate
individuals, none of whom are related to the applicant.
3) Past recipients of the CAASC scholarship are not eligible.
Basis of Award:
Academic performance, scholastic aptitude, community service, community involvement.
1) Completion of entire CAASC Scholarship Packet
2) Applications will NOT be accepted after 5pm on December 6, 2019
Point of Contact:
Caroline Villarreal CAASC President
Phone: (707) 451-0130 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your application please fill out the file attached below. Once completed, you can drop it off at our office at 185 Butcher Road, Vacaville, CA 95687